注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 82598|回复: 2

[资料下载] 让男人听话的五大方法

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-29 23:15:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第 1 页:大声点第 2 页:挑好时间点第 3 页:直截了当第 4 页:一语中的第 5 页:不要追问

1. Speak Loud Enough
Men don’t hear as well as women. Honestly. It starts at birth and continues through life. This was first proven studies in neonatal clinics where researchers thought playing soft background music might calm premature infants, enabling them to eat more and gain weight faster. The results showed a major improvement for females and no improvement for males. Further study showed this was because the little boys did not hear as well as the girls!
This hearing difference continues through life. It explains why a woman may feel her boss or coworker or husband is yelling at her when he thinks he isn’t or why teenage boys (and men) love loud music, surround sound,synthesizers, etc and we women run from the room in pain. Bottom line, men don’t hear as well as women so speak up if you want to a man to hear you.
大声地说出来。男人的听力没有女人的好,整个一生都是。所以很多女人奇怪为什么男人听音乐的声音那么大,那么喜欢吼。所以,如果你想男人听你说话,就请说的大声点。

2. Get Their Attention.
Trying to discuss a topic with your spouse when he is watching the most exciting part of the football game, the last hole of the golf tournament or is in the middle of some project he has been working on, is totally ineffective. Trying to discuss an issue with a male boss or coworker when he is stressed or working intently on his computer or blackberry is equally unproductive. If you want then to listen, choose a time when you can get their undivided attention. For your spouse, try over dinner or after their program is finished or whenever the distractions have reduced.
If you want to talk to your male boss, schedule personal time in his office so you won’t be distracted or interrupted. In any case, get their attention by announcing “I’d like to discuss something with you” and make sure they look up and acknowledge you. Call them by name as people automatically listen more when their name is called. Many men (and women) get so engrossed in what they are doing, that they don’t pay attention to what is being said to them. They just nod their heads or say “okay”. Later on they have no idea what they just agreed to. Make sure you have their eyes as well as their ears to get the best communication.
I do have to admit, this applies to men and women. Even though female, I am guilty of becoming so intent on what I was reading or writing, that I really had no idea what someone was saying to me. My children learned the best way to get me to pay attention was to say “Mom, your hair’s on fire!” When I looked up, they’d say, “Now that I have you attention….” So whether it is a man or a woman, get their attention before you start the discussion.
得到他们的注意。你准备和男人说话,但他们却把全部的注意力放在了球赛上了,如果这个时候你想让他停止看比赛而听你说话是不可能的,所以,如果你想他们听你说话,就得找一个好的时间。

3. Keep an Event Journal
If you’re a person who experiences a lot of self-doubt, then it’s time for a test. In the course of a single day, write down all of the things—simple and complex—that you accomplished without a hitch. These can be things like “ran productive staff meeting” or “had great talk with Brandon over coffee.” Then, write down the things that didn’t go so well. You will inevitably notice that the list of things that went well far outweighs the list of things that didn’t, and this will hopefully allow you to see your doubt in a different light.
记日志。如果你是一个喜欢怀疑自己的人,那么请你把自己一天的工作记下来,比如工作中的成就或者是失败。

4. Say What You Want.
If you are asking for something or recommending a change, just say it. Don’t say “I think” or “in my opinion” as that’s a statement, not a request. A man will interpret this as “being up to him” since you just stated an opinion and didn’t actually ask.
Also avoid using the word “but”. If you state something and qualify it with a big “but”, you just reduced its importance.
想说什么说什么。如果你想借一件东西或者提一个建议,不要吞吞吐吐,直接说出来。

5. Finally, Stop Talking When You Are Done.
I have actually seen women win over a man to her way of thinking but then keep the discussion going. This can bring a new point to the table that causes the man to rethink and change his opinion. I have watched saleswomen lose a sale and young female engineers lose support for their ideas by doing this. When you have made your point and everyone agrees with you, STOP TALKING.
If you follow these simple rules, you will find that men can and do listen.
事情说完了就不要再一直追问了。很多女人喜欢就自己说的话一直说下去,没个完,这样很容易让男人改变自己的想法。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长电话:0898-66661599    站长联系QQ:7123767   
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.jtche.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|留学去资讯论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 08:41 , Processed in 0.071320 second(s), 14 queries .