留学去资讯论坛

找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 74304|回复: 2

[资料下载] 《男人帮》:你所不知道的真实男性世界

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-24 23:04:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

导读:男人总说女人心海底针,而女人也未尝不觉得男人的心思难以揣测(unpredictable)。一起看看《男人帮》带来的对男性内心的剖析,你可能更加了解他,或更加了解自己。
Sex and the City has been extremely successful at opening men's eyes to the private world of women. And now, a new Chinese TV show Men is providing an honest, no-holds-barredwindow into the thoughts men wouldn't dare say out loud to women.
《欲望都市》已经十分成功地让男士们看清了女性们的私人世界。而现在,一部全新国产电视剧《男人帮》则将那些男士们不敢对女士们大声说出的想法毫无保留和顾忌地展现出来。

Men revolves around the lives of three men in search of the perfect relationship: Gu Xiaobai, afreelance writer who writes everything from screenplays to horoscopes; Luo Shuquan, a software engineer who works hard to buy an apartment; and Zuo Yongbang, a PR account director who doesn't believe love will happen to him.

《男人帮》讲述了三位男主人公在生活中追求完美恋情的故事:顾小白——从剧本到星座秘笈、几乎什么都写的自由作家;罗书全——一位为了买套房子而拼命工作的软件工程师;左永邦——一位从不相信爱情会降临到自己身上的公关公司客户总监。

You probably won't like these guys, but there are things women can learn from them about the male gender:

尽管你可能会讨厌这些家伙,但从他们身上,女性们多少可以了解一些与男性有关的事情:

1.Men are show-offs.

男人爱炫耀。

Men love "chatty talk among friends" as much as women do. The three men in the show spend a lot of time together talking about things like troubled relationships and new women they meet.

男性同女性一样喜欢“朋友间闲聊”。剧中的三位男主人公花很多时间聚在一起讨论诸如感情困扰和新结交的女性这些话题。

But what's interesting about their talk is that they do the "humble brag". They appear to be complaining about something, but are actually boasting.

有意思的是,他们在聊天中总是“谦虚地吹牛”,看似在抱怨,而实际上却是在夸耀。

For example, one says: "I'm in trouble. I think she is falling in love with me."

例如,其中一人说:“我有麻烦了。我觉得她爱上我了。”

"She thinks I am too rich for her. So what can I do? Get a smaller apartment for myself?"

“她觉得我太有钱了,她承受不起。那我能怎么办呢?给自己买个小点的公寓?”

"It's really difficult for me to choose between two women."

“从两个女人中选择一个这对我而言实在太难了。”

2. A beautiful woman's face is like chocolate or cocaine to a man's brain.

对于男人的大脑而言,漂亮女人的脸蛋就好比巧克力或可卡因一样。

Gu Xiaobai has to make a choice between two women — the pretty but not-so-smart actress Xiaoqin and the plain-looking but knowledgeable Xiaolan he meets at a bookstore.

顾小白必须在两个女人间做出取舍——漂亮却不太聪明的女演员小秦和在书店结识的相貌平平但有见识的小兰。

He shares interests with the latter and enjoys talking to her. But still, he chooses the former who often fails to understand what he's talking about.

他与小兰有着共同的兴趣爱好,并很愿意和她聊天。但最终,他还是选择了常常听不懂自己在说些什么的小秦。

He explains that "beauty is the best gift for women and the most effective weapon of women against men".

顾小白解释说:“美貌是上帝赐给女人们最好的礼物,也是女人对抗男人最厉害的武器”。

3. Men love money, too.

男人也爱钱。

Men may hate women loving money, but they feel weird if women don't. The show says just about all of us have some degree of affection for money.

男人可能会反感那些拜金女,但如果女人不爱钱他们又会觉得奇怪。这部电视剧表明,几乎所有人在一定程度上都爱钱。

Gu feels it's unreasonable that his new girlfriend hates his money. And he jokes that he even thinks about dating Zuo Yongbang because he gives his girlfriends a supplementary card.

顾小白认为新女友讨厌他的钱很不合情理。他开玩笑说,自己甚至考虑与左永邦约会,因为他会给他的女友一张附属卡。

4. Men don't really hate Valentine's Day. They just don't care much about it.

男人不是真的讨厌情人节。他们只是不太在乎它。

Valentine's Day is nothing more than "the big day for restaurants and flower stores" in men's eyes, or at least in the eyes of Zuo Yongbang.

在男人眼中,或者说至少在左永邦眼中,情人节只不过是“众多餐厅和花店的重大节日”。

The only reason men celebrate it is that they know women love it, although they don't get why women take this day so seriously.

男人之所以庆祝情人节只是因为他们知道女人喜欢这个节日,尽管他们并不知道为什么女人把这一天这么当回事。

And if, however, they forget to make romantic gestures for the special day, the best excuse, in Gu's words, is that "they say every day with your true love is Valentine's Day".

然而,如果男人们忘了在这个特殊的日子营造浪漫之举,那最好的借口,用顾小白的话说,就是“他们都说与自己心爱的人度过的每一天都是情人节”。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长电话:0898-66661599    站长联系QQ:7123767   
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.jtche.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|留学去资讯论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:33 , Processed in 0.044327 second(s), 14 queries .