搜索
查看: 62089|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[资料下载] 双语达人:"野狼"原是哈士奇

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-6-23 23:19:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

An expert has identified an animal captured in east China's Shangdong province as a Siberian husky dog; a domestic animal that resembles wolves in appearance, the Shangdong Business Daily reports.据《山东商报》报道称:一名专家鉴定于山东捕获的疑似狼动物实则为西伯利亚哈士奇,一种外形似狼的家养宠物。

People have been on high alert since a grey wolf reportedly killed two villagers and wounded five others in Tengzhou, Shangdong province on Monday, March 19. Three days after local police shot the animal dead, they captured another animal which they also suspected of being a wolf and took it to the area's local zoo as a 5-year-old she-wolf.
有报道称,3月19日星期一这天,一只灰狼在山东滕州咬死2名村民,另咬伤5人。人们自此便高度警戒起来。当地民警随后将这只伤人野狼击毙。三天后,民警又捕获到另一只疑似狼的动物。后这只“5岁母狼”被送往当地动物园。

Police believe it was responsible for attacks on seven people, two of whom died.
民警认定它就是袭击7人并致其中2人死亡的那只狼。

But a local man surnamed Wang claimed it was his pet dog Lady that he had reared for two years, and who was gentle in nature.
但当地市民王先生却声称这只“疑似野狼”是他养了两年的宠物狗——性情温顺的“Lady”.

Xing Hao, a local zookeeper, told China Central Television: "Its cry is like that of a wolf and the corners of its eyes are tilted, not straight like that of a dog. Its tail is also straight, not sticking up like a dog, and its ears are upright. All these indicators are in line with a wolf's characteristics."
当地动物园饲养员邢浩(音译)在接受中央电视台采访时表示:“它叫起来像狼,眼角倾斜,不像狗的眼角,是平的。它的尾巴是平直下垂的,不像狗的尾巴那样会向上翘。耳朵直立着。所有这些都符合狼的特点。”

But Wang disagreed. "It's not a wolf but my dog. I recognized her at a glance from a news photo," Wang told China Daily.
但王先生并不同意这一说法。“这不是狼,这是我的狗。我在新闻图片中一眼就认出了她。”王先生在接受《中国日报》采访时称。

"Her name is Lady and she is very gentle. I have raised her for nearly two years. At around 11 am last Friday, she ran away from home and never came back."
“她叫Lady,性情温顺,我已经养了近两年了。上周五上午11点左右,她从家里跑了出去就再也没回来。”

Wang said he now works in another city in Shandong and was only told of events by friends on Friday night.
王先生说,他现在山东省的另一座城市工作,所以周五晚才从朋友那得知这件事。

"I recognize my Lady," he said. "I hope I can get my pet back as soon as possible."
“我认得我的Lady,”他说,“我希望能尽快把我的狗带回来。”

"During her capture, she was hurt badly both physically and mentally. She's very scared of people," he claimed, relying on reports from family and friends who went to see the dog on Saturday.
王先生表示自己的家人和朋友周六那天去看了这只狗,他说:“她被抓时,身心都受到了很大的伤害。她现在很害怕人。”

"It's quite understandable for local departments to do this, as they want to protect local residents," Wang said.
“我可以理解当地部门的做法,他们只是想保护村民。”王先生说。

"But Tengzhou is a small place where huskies are hardly ever seen. It's very possible that people mistook her for a wolf."
“但滕州地方小,很少会见到哈士奇。人们很有可能把它误认成狼。”

A vet from Shensheng Pet Clinic, who didn't give her name, said there was "no significant difference" between some breeds of husky and wolf, as they share a common ancestor.
一位来自申盛宠物医院(音译),不愿透露姓名的兽医表示,有些品种的哈士奇和狼没有“明显差异”,因为它们拥有共同的祖先。

"Most people don't know this and it's very likely to have been a wrong identification," she said.
她说:“大多数人并不知道这一点,所以这很可能是次错误的鉴定。”

Ma Jinsheng, a zoology expert, visited the zoo in Tengzhou on March 26. After close observations and a number of experiments, Ma confirmed that the animal was in fact a husky dog.
3月26日,动物学专家马金生教授来到滕州动物园。在进行了严密观察和一系列实验之后,马教授确认,这只动物实际上就是哈士奇犬。

"This animal's eyes aren't as angular as a wolf's; and the color of its fur doesn't match that of a wolf. Most importantly of all, it's very friendly towards humans," Ma said after conducting a controlled experiment using food. The husky dog accepted food from Ma Jinsheng, while in contrast, a real wolf kept at the zoo shied away as soon as Ma approached.
马教授在进行了一次喂食对照实验之后表示:“这只动物眼睛的倾斜度不如狼;毛色也与狼不同。最重要的是,它对人类很友好。”这只哈士奇接受了马教授给的食物,而园中真正的狼则恰恰相反,马教授稍一靠近它们就跑开躲了起来。

Ma stated that the most absolute and scientific way to determine the true identity of the animal is to take samples of its fur and conduct DNA analysis.
马教授表示,确定该动物身份最准确也是最科学的方法便是取得该动物的皮毛样本,进行DNA分析鉴定。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|留学去资讯论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 00:38 , Processed in 0.393543 second(s), 14 queries .