搜索
查看: 27738|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[经验方法] 2012年6月英语四级六级作文预测:大学生要独自生活吗?

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-6-10 15:40:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

小编前言:还有一个月就是2012年6月四六级考试了,相信大家都已经在认真复习中了。小编特汇总几篇四六级作文预测,希望能为大家的复习做些参考,学习一些实用表达和写作方法。

For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: Living alone or Living with Roommates? You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below in Chinese.

1.有人认为大学里应独自生活
2.另一些认为大学里应与别人同住
3.你的看法

【对比选择型模板】
When it comes to/When asked about谈论主题, different people will give different answers/offer different views/have different choices/preferences. Some people take it for granted/believe大学里应独自生活.理由一. In addition,理由二.

However, others maintain/argue大学里应与别人同住. In their opinions,理由一. Besides, 理由二.

(这两段也可写成:
When it comes to/When asked about谈论主题, different people will give different answers/offer different views/have different choices/preferences. Some people take it for granted/believe大学里应独自生活. However, others maintain/argue大学里应与别人同住.

Those people who hold the first opinion/make the former choice/have the first preference believe理由一. In addition, in their eyes/they insist/they maintain/they point out 理由二. However, still others think differently/do not agree this/have different choices/preferences. In their opinions,理由一. Besides,理由二.)

Weighing up these two arguments, I prefer the former/latter opinion. For one thing,______. For another, _______________ . Considering these, I may reasonably conclude that __________ ,

【作文范例】

Living alone or Living with Roommates

Nowadays, there has appeared a heated discussionamong the college students as to whetherthey should live alone outside the campus orlive together with other roommates in the students’ dormitory. Opinions are divided over the matter.(提出观点段)

Those who are in favor ofliving alone maintain thatit is very convenient to live by themselves. They can enjoy absolute freedom in a room of their own. They can have their own timetable without disturbing others. They are also free to equip the room with a personal computer so that they can have easy access to the Internet. (反面论述段)

But others argue thatliving with roommates has attractions of its own. With several students sharing the same room, each person’s experiences can be greatly enriched. They can learn a lot from talking to one another. By learning to tolerate the differences between individuals, they can become more mature.(正面论述段)

As far as I’m concerned, I prefer tolive with roommates because I love the feeling of belonging. Besides, it is a lot cheaper to live in a dorm than to rent an apartment outside the campus. (总结观点段)

点评:本文与校园生活密切相关,也是近年来出现的现象,人们对此的看法各异,2003年后,四级作文考查加大了学校生活类题目的考查,因为这类题材不存在地域的差异,不同地域的同学都有话可说。本预测题即为校园生活类话题,与刚考完的四级作文话题类似,符合命题者出题思路,值得引起重视。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|留学去资讯论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:01 , Processed in 0.040119 second(s), 14 queries .