留学去资讯论坛

找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 27306|回复: 0

[经验方法] 2012年6月英语四级六级作文预测:兴趣还是工资重要

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-10 15:35:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

摘要: 距离2012年6月四六级考试越来越近,现在正是四六级考生复习冲刺的黄金时期。为了助大家取得好成绩,小编为考生罗列整合了备考资料学们可,希望同以认真准备,有计划的复习。    

Part I Writing   

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled College Students on the Job Market. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below.   

1. 如今的大学毕业生面临的职业选择:兴趣重要还是工资重要   

2. 你的观点   

3. 结论

Upon graduation, virtually all college students confront the problem of choosing. It is truly a tough choice. Student's opinions differ greatly on this issue. Some hold that priority should be given to their interest in the job, but others take the attitude that salary is the most critical factor influencing choices.

As for myself, I prefer the latter view. A well-paid job exerts a tremendous fascination on great number of people, with no exception to me. Although it might be impossible to measure the value of one's job in terms of money. Salary counts most when I choose my future career. In my veiw our career largely depend on how and where we have been brought up. I come from a poor urban family and my parents are both laid-off workers. In order to finance my tuition, they have been working hard over the past four years. As the only son in my family, I have to shoulder the burden of supporting my family.

In short, salary is the first consideration in my choice of career.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长电话:0898-66661599    站长联系QQ:7123767   
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.jtche.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|留学去资讯论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:58 , Processed in 0.051714 second(s), 14 queries .