留学去资讯论坛

找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 18237|回复: 2

美国男孩为见奥巴马逃课 获总统亲批假条

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-9 17:32:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Barack Obama gave a fifth-grader the perfect excuse for missing a day of school on Friday – a signed note explaining the boy’s absence.
上周五,美国总统奥巴马为一位五年级的男生亲笔写下假条,这简直是世界上最完美的逃课理由了。

Tyler Sullivan, from Rochester, Minnesota, was at the Honeywell factory in Golden Valley where his veteran father, Ryan Sullivan, introduced the President of the United States on to the stage.
来自明尼苏达州罗契斯特市的泰勒,周五逃课前往位于黄金谷的霍尼韦尔公司的工厂听总统奥巴马的演讲。泰勒是与父亲瑞安·沙利文一起前往。

'I was sitting in the front row,' the 11-year-old told NBC. 'I was pretty excited.' But Tyler had even more reason to be bowled over when he had the opportunity of meeting Obama and shaking his hand.
11岁的泰勒对美国广播公司的记者表示:“我当时就坐在前排,我相当兴奋。” 泰勒见到了总统,还跟总统握了握手,但更让他激动的事情还在后头。

‘I said, “Hi President,”' Tyler told the network. 'And then he started asking me questions and he was like, "Oh, you must be out of school then?"'
泰勒详细地描述了跟总统见面对话的情景:“我跟总统打招呼,然后他开始问我问题,还问我是不是逃课跑来的”。

The President then reached for a pad of paper and a pen from the White House and proceeded to write the schoolboy an excuse note, complete with a presidential signature.
了解了来龙去脉后,总统从助手手里拿过纸笔,为逃课的泰勒写了一张假条,假条的后面还有总统的签名。

‘Mr. Ackerson, Please Excuse Tyler... he was with me! Barack Obama,’ the President wrote.
奥巴马在假条上这样写道:“阿克森先生,请原谅泰勒,他正和我在一起—巴拉克·奥巴马。”

‘I was like. really?’ said Tyler. ‘I kind of want to brag at school and say “look what I got!”’
小泰勒的吃惊之情溢于言表:“我当时的反应是:不会吧?我好想拿回去跟同学炫耀一把:看看我拿到了终极豁免书!”

Tyler has now framed the note, which he hopes will be accepted by his teacher when he returns to school on Monday.
泰勒现在把假条装裱起来了,他希望回到学校后可以顺利过关。

'I'm bringing this and showing it to my teacher Mr. Ackerman in Rochester,' said Sullivan. 'And I'll show you, "this is why I missed school on Friday."'
泰勒说:“我要把假条带回去给我老师阿克森先生看看,然后告诉他这就是我周五旷课的原因。”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长电话:0898-66661599    站长联系QQ:7123767   
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.jtche.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|留学去资讯论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:22 , Processed in 0.108780 second(s), 14 queries .